You'll feel drop dead gorgeous in our Mixed Metal Disc Necklace and Earrings Set when you're out partying with your friends, for your wedding, on a date or at a business meeting!
• Large Disc is 1/2 inch in Width.
• Small Disc is 8mm in Width.
• We hand texture each disc with a ball peen hammer.
• Earrings Length including Earwire is 1 inch.
• All materials are Sterling Silver and 14k Gold Fill.
• 14k Gold Fill contains a thick layer of 14k gold and will last you a lifetime, and it's safe for most people with sensitive skin or allergies.
• At Checkout, if you’re sending this directly to the recipient, please let us know if you’d like a handwritten message included. Happy to do it!
• Clean it periodically with a polishing cloth.
• Tracking included.
• Product Photos © Cole Rodger
• Handmade with love from our Austin, Texas studio.
Thanks for shopping with us! We're always here to answer your questions!♥
★You can view our full online store at www.jbennettgems.com
2-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Business days refer to the weekdays (between Monday to Friday) and do not include public holidays and weekends.
Please therefore do not count Saturdays, Sundays, or any national holidays when calculating your shipping time.
Minimum purchase for wholesale discount is 10 pieces. Please message us or send us a "convo" for details.
We recommend that you do not shower, swim or exercise while wearing your gold-filled or sterling silver jewelry. Moisture, such as salt water, chlorine in swimming pools, soap and perspiration, takes its toll on jewelry. If your jewelry gets wet, pat it dry immediately with a soft cloth.
Application of self-tanners, sunscreen, lotion or perfume should be done (and allowed to completely dry) before putting on jewelry.
Wipe your jewelry carefully with a soft cloth to clean off elements that oxidize before storing.
Clean jewelry frequently using your fingertips with a small amount of warm water and dish soap.