Add a dramatic long necklace of sky blue 6mm round Larimar and white Fresh Water Pearls necklace and earrings set, with Bali bead accents.
• Larimar only originates from the Dominican Republic.
• It's AA+ grade quality.
• What is 14k Gold Fill? It contains a thick layer of 14k gold and will last you a lifetime, and it's safe for most people with sensitive skin or allergies.
• Clean it periodically with a polishing cloth like you do with sterling silver.
• Shipping: Your package comes with a tracking number.
• Select Sterling Silver or 14k Gold Fill.
• Select your Necklace Length, which is measured without the drop, from 14 to 20 inches at the same price.
• Drop length is 6 inches.
• Handmade with love from my Austin studio
MAKE IT ADJUSTABLE
Select "+ Silver or Gold Extension" to ADD 2 INCHES TO YOUR SELECTED NECKLACE LENGTH. The 3mm Cable Chain Extension will make the necklace adjustable.
♥ IT'S A GIFT
At Checkout, select "This order is a gift". You can also select "Add gift wrapping", and we'll wrap your order in a pretty green gift box with a bow. If you’re sending this directly to the recipient, please let me know if you’d like a handwritten message included. Happy to do it! Your friend, birthday girl, sister, mother, graduate, bridesmaid, or girlfriend is one lucky lady!
Questions? Please ask! I do my best to respond to all messages within a few hours.
Thanks so much for checking out my online store!
★You can view the rest of my collection at JBennettGems.com
3-5 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Business days refer to the weekdays (between Monday to Friday) and do not include public holidays and weekends.
Please therefore do not count Saturdays, Sundays, or any national holidays when calculating your shipping time.
Minimum purchase for wholesale discount is 10 pieces. Please message us or send us a "convo" for details.
We recommend that you do not shower, swim or exercise while wearing your gold-filled or sterling silver jewelry. Moisture, such as salt water, chlorine in swimming pools, soap and perspiration, takes its toll on jewelry. If your jewelry gets wet, pat it dry immediately with a soft cloth.
Application of self-tanners, sunscreen, lotion or perfume should be done (and allowed to completely dry) before putting on jewelry.
Wipe your jewelry carefully with a soft cloth to clean off elements that oxidize before storing.
Clean jewelry frequently using your fingertips with a small amount of warm water and dish soap.