You'll feel "kissed by the morning dew" in our modern Cushion Frame Dewdrop Jewelry Set!
• Necklace pendant is 1/2 inch Width by 3/4 inch Length.
• Earrings are 1/2 inch Width by 1 inch Length including Earwires.
• The stone is set in the dewdrop at the bottom center of the pendant.
• Select from Turquoise, Lapis Lazuli, Jade, Amethyst and Moonstone.
• Each piece may vary slightly due to the handmade process.
• Ready for gift giving—gift box and bow included.
• If you’re sending this directly to the recipient, please let us know if you’d like a handwritten message included.
• Clean periodically with a polishing cloth.
• Tracking included.
• Handmade in our studio in Austin, Texas.
Thanks for shopping with us! We're always here to answer questions!
Check out the rest of our store at www.jbennettgems.com
2-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Business days refer to the weekdays (between Monday to Friday) and do not include public holidays and weekends.
Please therefore do not count Saturdays, Sundays, or any national holidays when calculating your shipping time.
Minimum purchase for wholesale discount is 10 pieces. Please message us or send us a "convo" for details.
We recommend that you do not shower, swim or exercise while wearing your gold-filled or sterling silver jewelry. Moisture, such as salt water, chlorine in swimming pools, soap and perspiration, takes its toll on jewelry. If your jewelry gets wet, pat it dry immediately with a soft cloth.
Application of self-tanners, sunscreen, lotion or perfume should be done (and allowed to completely dry) before putting on jewelry.
Wipe your jewelry carefully with a soft cloth to clean off elements that oxidize before storing.
Clean jewelry frequently using your fingertips with a small amount of warm water and dish soap.