In the early 90’s I learned basic jewelry-making skills; I was instantly hooked! I gave up the office life to pursue making jewelry full time. The artistry of the craft continues to be endlessly fascinating. I avidly seek out new techniques, allowing me to design the range of styles that you see today. Sometimes the process is quite an adventure, evolving into entirely different designs than I had originally envisioned, and I just love it.
Think of me as your personal jeweler. I know that sometimes you’re looking for earrings or a necklace that tell your story — custom jewelry that captures your particular spunk or sassy attitude. I’d love to create a design that does just that. Shoot me a convo.
Want the inside scoop? Sign up for my email list.
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter to see what I'm working on and where you can find J. Bennett Gems in person.
br />Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jbennettgems/<
br />Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JBennettGems/<
br />Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/jbennettgems/<
br />Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/Jbennettgems<
Fun Tidbits About Me!
• Spent summer babysitting money on 6 months of dance lessons when I was 14
• I’ve been in five bar bands - sang, played guitar, drums and keyboards
• Love traveling - been to Europe, the Bahamas, Baja Mexico and around the U.S.
• Played the snare drum, timpani, and drum kit in 3 bands in high school
• Worked in Hollywood in the music business!