In the early 90’s, I learned basic jewelry-making skills, and I was instantly hooked! I gave up the office life to pursue making jewelry full time, and the artistry of the craft continues to be endlessly fascinating. I love seeking out new techniques that enable me to design a range of styles. Sometimes the process is really an adventure, evolving into completely different designs from my original idea, and I just love it.
Think of me as your personal jeweler! I know that sometimes you’re looking for earrings or a necklace that tells your story — custom jewelry that captures your particular spunk or sassy attitude. I’d love to create a design just for you. Shoot me an email.
Want the inside scoop? Sign up for my email list.
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter to see what I'm working on and where you can find J. Bennett Gems in person.
br />Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jbennettgems/<
br />Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JBennettGems/<
br />Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/jbennettgems/<
br />Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/Jbennettgems<
Fun Tidbits About Me!
• Spent summer babysitting money on 6 months of dance lessons when I was 14
• I’ve been in five bar bands - sang, played guitar, drums and keyboards
• Love traveling - been to Europe, the Bahamas, Baja Mexico and around the U.S.
• Played the snare drum, timpani, and drum kit in 3 bands in high school
• Worked in Hollywood in the music business!